Thursday 17 April 2008

Crit etc


I had a review today of the nine photographs that i had selected for the first part of the breif, and surprisingly it went really well (i say surprisingly because i felt very unprepaired). I spent quite a large amount of time thinking about how i should display it and what photographs i would choose to show and finally as i said in my last post i started on the book. I started by seperating the book up into 9 sections and then masking taped the edges so that it made a thick barrier between each photograph. Im really happy with the final product, and so was the tutor i think i will be making a second version of this book with the 9 selected images that i have edited on photoshop.



As you can see in that picture my Holga Photos have come through so here are a couple that i found interesting. Tommorow i will post you my new brief and some priliminary ideas.




No comments: