Tuesday 3 July 2007

Virgin Blogger

Hello im luke,

Right now i am in a very turbulant stage of my life.
For the past 3 years or so i have been studying towards university, granted my first year was a bit of a flop but since then i have tried to focus as much as possible on my goals and aspirations in relation to the future. Two Years ago i began an Interior Design course at Milton Keynes college with, and lets be honest about this, hardly any inclination into what i wanted to do but luckyly i found my calling and now im going to try my hardest to get there.

Why is my life so turbulant at the moment? Well i have been applying, visiting and considering different universitys over the past 6 months or so and after an exhuasting interview process i have been offered a place at The Glasgow School of Art for BA Interior Design. All i have to do is Pass the course i am on at the moment...and according to my tutor i will get at least a MMM (3 merits which i think is about 3 C's in a level?). So This september i will be attending the course and i can't wait....a new city, a new start, a new chance to devlop my skills and get closer to my goals.

In this blog i will be posting various things that i find interesting which could range from: Fashion, Culture, News, Music. As well as this i will be updating you on how my studys go, what i have learnt, what i found interesting in lectures/lessons etc. If you have any suggestions or questions please feel free to ask/say anything you want...answering them is obviously up to my discretion.

Thankyou and Happy reading~

No comments: